1. When will my order be processed?
All orders will be processed within 3-4 working days, excluding weekends and public holidays. Time stated is based
on India standard Time (UTC/GMT +05:30 hours).
2. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
The Standard courier delivery time frame is approximately 5-7working days and the Express courier is approximately
3-4 working days from the time of placing your order. This is applicable only to all domestic deliveries.
3. How can I track my delivery?
Once the order has been dispatched, an email will be sent to you confirming your order. You may check and track the
delivery status of your orders on “Track Order” Section.
4. What are the shipping charges like?
Shipping is FREE for all domestic deliveries via Standard courier.
5. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been confirmed?
Unfortunately, we may not be able to change your shipping address once the order is confirmed. Therefore, please
ensure you provide the correct shipping address. For any concern drop us a mail at email@example.com
6. There is a missing, defective or incorrect item received in my order, what should I do?
If in your order, some part is missing or partial delivered, defective or incorrect; you may sent us a mail on
firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you within 24 hrs.
7. I have not received my parcel, what should I do?
If you haven’t received your order within 10 working days after placing your order, then kindly drop us an email
with your order conformation number on email@example.com
8. Will there be an additional charge for redelivery?
There are no additional charges for redelivery up to two times. Once the parcel is delivered back to the office, it
will be marked as cancelled and you will have to make a fresh purchase again. However, a small token amount of 3% or
Rs.100 (whichever is higher) will be deducted from your refunded amount.
9. I have yet to receive my parcel within the stipulated time frame. Whom can I contact?
You may check the status of your parcel via “Track order”. Alternatively, you may drop us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further.